CHAPTER 1
GREETINGS
Hello students, How are you today? I hope you are all
fine. Today we will learn
|
about how to greet people in English.
|
Read the sentences below. It shows how we greet people
in English
|
• Hello/Hi
|
(halo/hai)
|
• Good morning
|
(selamat pagi)
|
• Good
afternoon
|
(selamat siang)
|
• Good evening
|
(selamat sore)
|
• Good night
|
(selamat malam)
|
• How are you?
|
(apa kabarmu?)
|
• How do you
do?
|
(kalimat sapaan jika kita baru saja bertemu dengan
orang
|
tersebut)
|
• Nice to meet
you
|
(senang bertemu denganmu)
|
• Good bye
|
(Selamat tinggal)
|
And here is the responses:
|
• Good morning
|
(selamat pagi)
|
• Good
afternoon
|
(selamat siang)
|
• Good evening
(selamat sore)
|
5
|
• Good night
|
(selamat malam)
|
• I am fine,
thank you
|
(aku baik baik saja terimakasih)
|
• I am fine
thank you, how about you?
|
(aku baik baik saja, bagaimana
|
denganmu?)
|
• I am very
well thank you
|
(aku sangat baik, terima kasih)
|
• Nice to meet
you too.
|
(senang bertemu denganmu juga)
|
• See you
|
(Sampai jumpa)
|
There is also a song about greeting that you can sing
with your friends and
|
teacher. Let’s sing this song together
|
Hello Song
|
hello hello how are you?
|
hello hello how are you?
|
How are you today?
|
hello hello how are you?
|
I am hungry, I am tired
|
hello hello how are you?
|
I am hungry, I am tired
|
How are you today?
|
I am hungry, I am tired
|
I am fine, I am great
|
I'm not so good today
|
I am fine, I'm just great
|
hello hello how are you?
|
I am fine, I am great
|
hello hello how are you?
|
I'm very well today
|
hello hello how are you?
|
hello hello how are you?
|
I'm very well toda
|
hello hello how are you?
|
Connect the dots below to make a right word
|
(Sambungkan titik – titik dibawah
|
ini sehinggga menjadi kata yang benar)
|

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar